Spark Energy, Inc. Announces Management Changes
"Jason has been an important member of Spark's executive team for the past four years, and has been instrumental in our growth," said
"We are very fortunate to have Mike here at Spark," continued Kroeker. "With over three decades of experience, a deep knowledge of our industry, and the trust and respect of his colleagues within the organization and throughout the industry, we expect a very smooth transition."
We use our website as a means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with our disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Investors should note that new materials, including press releases, updated investor presentations, and financial and other filings with the
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act") can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology including "may," "should," "likely," "will," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "continue," "plan," "intend," "projects," or other similar words. All statements, other than statements of historical fact included in this press release, regarding strategy, future operations, financial position, estimated revenues and losses, projected costs, prospects, plans, objectives and beliefs of management are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements appear in a number of places in this press release and may include statements about business strategy and prospects for growth, customer acquisition costs, ability to pay cash dividends, cash flow generation and liquidity, availability of terms of capital, competition and government regulation and general economic conditions. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot give any assurance that such expectations will prove correct.
The forward-looking statements in this press release are subject to risks and uncertainties. Important factors that could cause actual results to materially differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- changes in commodity prices and the sufficiency of risk management and hedging policies;
- extreme and unpredictable weather conditions, and the impact of hurricanes and other natural disasters;
- federal, state and local regulation, including the industry's ability to address or adapt to potentially restrictive new regulations that may be enacted by the
New York Public Service Commission;
- our ability to borrow funds and access credit markets and restrictions in our debt agreements and collateral requirements;
- credit risk with respect to suppliers and customers;
- changes in costs to acquire customers and actual customer attrition rates;
- accuracy of billing systems;
- whether our majority stockholder or its affiliates offer us acquisition opportunities on terms that are commercially acceptable to us;
- ability to successfully identify and complete, and efficiently integrate acquisitions into our operations;
- competition; and
- the "Risk Factors" in our latest Annual Report on Form 10-K, and in our quarterly reports, other public filings and press releases.
You should review the risk factors and other factors noted throughout or incorporated by reference in this press release that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release. Unless required by law, we disclaim any obligation to publicly update or revise these statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. It is not possible for us to predict all risks, nor can we assess the impact of all factors on the business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements.
View source version on accesswire.com: